Business Accountancy Services and Financial Advice
What to expect from Blackler Smith & Co.
- A genuine interest in you.
- A long term advisory relationship. We aim to be the centre of your business world.
- The extra mile and exceptional service.
- Practical, commercial advice.
- An open and honest manner.
- A no surprises fee policy.
- Applications to buy a business (e.g. supermarket or a franchise).
- Grow your business by helping you set objectives and plan how to get there.
- Structuring your business optimally.
- Getting in to business – acquisitions and start ups.
- Tax forecasts – 12 month tax plans.
- Meeting about your trust to manage it properly.
- Business valuations for matrimonial divisions.
- Getting a loan from the bank.
- Long Term Business Visas.
✔ Are a family business ourselves.
✔ Provide pro-active, commercial advice.
✔ Return your calls and emails promptly.
✔ Focus on quality but spend your money wisely.
✔ Leave no stone unturned in assisting you.
“Get into the Black”
Let us show you how to work on your business (called “the Black”). That’s where the money is.
What we DON’T do
✘ Cheap and nasty, because that ends up causing problems for everyone.
✘ Financial audits and insolvency appointments (but we’ll point you in the right direction).
✘ Investment advice (because it’s a restricted advice area. But we’ll put you in the right direction).
Specialist Chartered Accountant Consultant
Brian Walshe acts as a special consultant to Blackler Smith & Co, providing various strategic advice offerings to business owners including how to build:
- Cash flow
Brian also offers his skills for businesses wanting to create a regular advisory boards or special projects and general high level advice.